1. Joined
    21 Feb '10
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 05:56
    How/where does one modify the "challenge player" link in the Find Player list to read "Currently refusing more games"? So far, all I have done is set the Challenge filter Maximum rating at 0. To date I have completed my outstanding games and I plan on removing the challenge setting and continuing with games after the summer. Thanks.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 06:47
    I suspect you actually need to have enough games in progress to be above the limit number of games you have in your challenge settings.

What you did didn't get you the message you wanted, but the one you got will be just as effective.
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 07:02
    Originally posted by Tango421
    How/where does one modify the "challenge player" link in the Find Player list to read "Currently refusing more games"? So far, all I have done is set the Challenge filter Maximum rating at 0. To date I have completed my outstanding games and I plan on removing the challenge setting and continuing with games after the summer. Thanks.
    My Settings > My Challenge Settings > Maximum Games

Set that to 0.
  4. Joined
    21 Feb '10
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 07:49
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    My Settings > My Challenge Settings > Maximum Games

Set that to 0.
    Thanks. Did, but had the same result - just left the comment space as blank. Has same effect but would like to know why I guess. Any other advice or corrections?
  5. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 10:43
    Thanks. Did, but had the same result - just left the comment space as blank. Has same effect but would like to know why I guess. Any other advice or corrections?
    The suggestion Deamon Sin gave made you "Currently refusing more games" when I search you with Find Player. Thats what you asked for?

You would like to know why? Well, if you are playing 0, or more then 0 games, you are at your max games (if you have the setting at 0), hence the "Currently refusing more games".
  6. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 11:12
    You won't be able to see anything in that comment space. Only the people who can challenge you get that message and you can't challenge yourself so it will always be blank.
  7. Joined
    21 Feb '10
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 12:50
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    You won't be able to see anything in that comment space. Only the people who can challenge you get that message and you can't challenge yourself so it will always be blank.
    Ahhaaaaa! That explains everything! Thanks. (Again, relying on the talents of those in "the know" pays off!)
  8. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '10 01:21
    ...[Again, relying on the talents of those in "the know" pays off!)
    And if that doesn't work, you can ask here in the Help Forum and we'll try anyway. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree