Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Subscriber Croc On Vacation
    Happy Snappies Clan!
    24 Jun '04 11:52
    I think it would be a good idea to add to the challenge settings page an extra requirement. It is great that we can set the limit on ratings for challenges but i would like to add minium move reuirements too. I am a consistent MAP player and take on all challengers normally as long as they move quite quickly. I was challenged by a person and without checking i proceeded to move 5 or 6 moves straight away, i then found it there was a 21 day timeout and 28 day timebank and my opponent took 21 days to move after that and i am waiting on them. No offense to them but i would like to be able to choose people who are multiple moves per day or allday movers only.

Sorry if this has been covered but what do we think guys ????

Crocster 😀😀😀😀
  2. 24 Jun '04 13:32
    Simple solution is to check the parameters of any challenges made before you accept them.
  3. Subscriber Croc On Vacation
    Happy Snappies Clan!
    24 Jun '04 13:35
    Originally posted by saffa73
    Simple solution is to check the parameters of any challenges made before you accept them.
    Very true and i understand totally but when you recieve as many game s as i do it is an ardous task checking them all out. If it can be set as a default problem solved. But i take your point. 😀😀

Crocster
  4. 24 Jun '04 14:02
    😀