chess for three

Standard memberthire
Help 09 Apr '03 21:30
  1. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    09 Apr '03 21:30
    I guess this idea lets explose all your tables of the database, but I think it could be much fun:
    chess not for two, but for three!
    I saw a board for three sometime in a shop, and I think it could be much fun.
    What do you think about that?
    th

ps: this is also an idea for another game about what Russ asked us some time ago.
    pps: I like the idea because it is a site idea which is very chess related and has nothing to do with the naviagtion, autotimeouts or clans (which are also very important and good ideas!)...
  2. Steelers Country
    Moves
    09 Apr '03 21:53
    Originally posted by thire
    I guess this idea lets explose all your tables of the database, but I think it could be much fun:
    chess not for two, but for three!
    I saw a board for three sometime in a shop, and I think it could be much fun.
    What do you think about that?
    th

ps: this is also an idea for another game about what Russ asked us some time ago.
    pps: I like the idea because ...[text shortened]... do with the naviagtion, autotimeouts or clans (which are also very important and good ideas!)...
    I like that idea to, but I think the code for that would be very hard
  3. Kempton Park
    Moves
    10 Apr '03 04:04
    From the lloks of the site there is very able developers working on it. I am sure it will pose no problem for then to add new kinds of games to the site.
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    10 Apr '03 11:32
    Originally posted by UncleAdam
    I like that idea to, but I think the code for that would be very hard
    why?
    the moving of the pieces is the same! but okay - it depends on the way they coded it!
    as I said above I just saw this once in a shop, does anyone have some more info about chess for three (infos in the internet)?
    th
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    21 Apr '03 06:23
    just to "link" it with the thread in the general forum... (for historical reasons)
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?id=369
  6. Steelers Country
    Moves
    21 Apr '03 06:47
    Originally posted by thire
    why?
    the moving of the pieces is the same! but okay - it depends on the way they coded it!
    as I said above I just saw this once in a shop, does anyone have some more info about chess for three (infos in the internet)?
    th
    I just think that they wouuld have to make a whole new code for a 3 player chess.
    I dont know, maby your right, you'll have to ask Russ but I think it would need a whole new code and stuff.
  7. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    21 Apr '03 12:04
    Originally posted by UncleAdam
    I just think that they wouuld have to make a whole new code for a 3 player chess.
    I dont know, maby your right, you'll have to ask Russ but I think it would need a whole new code and stuff.
    yes slowly I start to change my mind 😞
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree