1. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    13 Jun '05 08:07
    Is there is a way that I can make myself available for 1 clan and not another? I am in 3 different clans but want to make myself avialable for the league games but not the clan challenges as my game load will increase a lot for the league so I need to have my availability open... is there a way I can do this?

Thanks
    Chakan
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Jun '05 08:27
    No there isn't a way. Written by Exy last time this was suggested as a new feature:

I can only see this leading to trouble and bickering.

If you're in 3 clans and you're available to play for one and not the other two how long do you think you'll get away with that before the other two leaders give you the boot? Not a good idea, in my opinion.

If you wish to play for more than one clan then you'll need good communication with all your leaders to manage your challenge requirements.
  3. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    13 Jun '05 08:35
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    No there isn't a way. Written by Exy last time this was suggested as a new feature:

I can only see this leading to trouble and bickering.

If you're in 3 clans and you're available to play for one and not the other two how long do you think you'll get away with that before the other two leaders give you the boot? Not a good idea, in my opinion. ...[text shortened]... you'll need good communication with all your leaders to manage your challenge requirements.
    cool cool didn`t think there was a way was just checking

Thanks
    Chakan

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree