1. Joined
    06 Feb '03
    Moves
    20 Jul '09 08:56
    I have a clan where the captain has been inactive for over 400 days, is there a way where I can take over captaincy to get the clan going again?
    Rgds
    Tony
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 Jul '09 10:39
    In fact I think sending feedback detailing the situation could help. Especially since inactive clans have been the topic of a lot of threads in site ideas. maybe an automatic procedure changing clan captains would also be worthwhile.
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    20 Jul '09 17:00
    Originally posted by Hammer4ever
    I have a clan where the captain has been inactive for over 400 days, is there a way where I can take over captaincy to get the clan going again?
    Rgds
    Tony
    Yes - as stated by sending feedback - hopefully they will be wideawake 😉
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Jul '09 17:271 edit
    Originally posted by Hammer4ever
    Rgds
    Tony
    From my understanding you can NOT be a leader of two clans. You would have to give up clan leadership to the boozelater clan first.
    Then I'm sure they would let you be clan leader of another clan.
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    20 Jul '09 18:44
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    From my understanding you can NOT be a leader of two clans. You would have to give up clan leadership to the boozelater clan first.
    Then I'm sure they would let you be clan leader of another clan.
    Good point, I missed that

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree