clan challenges

Standard membertejo
Help 31 Dec '03 10:26
  1. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    31 Dec '03 10:26
    At this time I have about 15 challenges that are not accepted. I don't know the lineup for these challenges anymore, because the most of them are there for a week. Isn't it possible that next to the withdraw challenge link there will be a view link, so you can see which members will play a challenge.
    Maybe you can combine this to the equally matched challenge thread, by making this view link available to the other clanleader. Because not all clanleaders want to give their lineup, maybe you could put something in the edit clan link where each clanleader can decide whether they give their lineup or not.
    The clanleader of the challenged clan can decide to accept or decline the challenge. If he accepts, he makes his lineup, which the other clanleader can see, if available. The challenge starts when one clanleader clicks the start challenge butten. Maybe it is possible that both clanleaders have to click it, so they both agree with the lineup.

I am not sure I explained it clear, so please reply, and if it is clear, let me know what everybody thinks of it.
    Second, I have no idea if this is possible. I don't know anything about making a website and making programs, but it seems not too difficult for me.
    Greetings,
    Sander
  2. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    04 Jan '04 19:27
    is this a good idea?
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Jan '04 21:591 edit
    Originally posted by tejo
    At this time I have about 15 challenges that are not accepted. I don't know the lineup for these challenges anymore, because the most of them are there for a week.
    Yeah, I came up against this when testing the other day. I will add the option for all clan members to view the line up soon.

-Russ
  4. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    05 Jan '04 09:50
    thank you russ
  5. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    05 Jan '04 09:542 edits
    nice work guys, this will be great,

i did also enjoy the trust involved , but the trouble is not worth it

if i was to really push my luck i would ask for their order and average rating as well - but then it is not xmas anymore

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree