1. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    21 Jan '08 23:30
    When I send out a challenge it seems to automatically choose whatever my preferred timeout is. Is there a way I can adjust this for each individual challenge?

Also, when I bounce a challenge am I able to change the timeout, as it might only be this I have an issue with?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    22 Jan '08 00:291 edit
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    When I send out a challenge it seems to automatically choose whatever my preferred timeout is. Is there a way I can adjust this for each individual challenge?

Also, when I bounce a challenge am I able to change the timeout, as it might only be this I have an issue with?

Thanks in advance.
    To the best of my knowledge the answer to both of your questions is no.
  3. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    22 Jan '08 00:35
    Thanks Drew
  4. Standard memberEnglish Tal
    Phoneless
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '08 10:231 edit
    Originally posted by Lukerik

Thanks in advance.
    It's messy, but you simply adjust your clan settings, send out a challenge and then adjust your clan settings back again to your 'norm'.
    (A lazy way is to send out a challenge and pm the clan leader suggesting he can re-send it with his own preferred timeout)
  5. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    22 Jan '08 20:20
    Very good to know. Thanks Tal.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree