Clan deputy

Standard membereyeqpc
Help 05 Mar '04 17:10
  1. Standard membereyeqpc
    Robbo
    a Brave new world
    Moves
    05 Mar '04 17:10
    I am not sure if there is already a way of doing this but I will be going away for about 3 weeks soon and would like to hand over the reigns of the clan to one of the clan members. To arrange matches etc.
    If there is a way to do this can someone tell me how, if there isn't Russ is there a possability of this being function being introduced.

-Robbo
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    05 Mar '04 19:48
    Originally posted by eyeqpc
    I am not sure if there is already a way of doing this but I will be going away for about 3 weeks soon and would like to hand over the reigns of the clan to one of the clan members. To arrange matches etc.
    If there is a way to do this can someone tell me how, if there isn't Russ is there a possability of this being function being introduced.

-Robbo
    It has been requested before. But the only way for a clan to change leaders now is through the personal intervention of Russ. You have to ask him to make the change.
  3. Standard membereyeqpc
    Robbo
    a Brave new world
    Moves
    05 Mar '04 20:08
    Cheers rwingett

Shame really, don't really want to bother Russ about this for just a temporary arrangement

-Robbo
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Mar '04 20:48
    I know this feature is needed, I do get quite a few requests to make a switch, so I will add it one day.

-Russ
  5. Standard membereyeqpc
    Robbo
    a Brave new world
    Moves
    05 Mar '04 21:50
    Originally posted by Russ
    I know this feature is needed, I do get quite a few requests to make a switch, so I will add it one day.

-Russ
    Excellent Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree