1. Joined
    14 Nov '07
    Moves
    21 Jun '08 11:161 edit
    Could someone please say what are the time limits for clan games specifically - the maximum timeout and the maximum timebank settings that can be chosen? I've found on other sites that team game max time limits are different from the limits for regular games.

Thanks in advance. 🙂
    Annie
  2. Joined
    07 Apr '04
    Moves
    21 Jun '08 18:39
    All clan games have the same options for timeouts and timebanks as do regular matches, meaning the longest is a 21 TO, 28 TB.
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    21 Jun '08 19:31
    Originally posted by AnnieK
    Could someone please say what are the time limits for clan games specifically - the maximum timeout and the maximum timebank settings that can be chosen? I've found on other sites that team game max time limits are different from the limits for regular games.

Thanks in advance. 🙂
    Annie
    To be fair as a non sub you can't enter a clan, can't form a clan etc so it doesn't really matter 🙂
    That said, as mentioned, each clan can set their own timebank & timeouts but within those same limits applied to any non clan game. The majority of clans have their settings at either 3day/7day
    or 7day/7day but these can be altered as the clan leader has the capability to alter these at any time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree