1. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Sep '04 12:331 edit
    I think it would be useful if clan members had a voting button to indicate how they think their leader is performing. It could be a simple thumbs up or down, or something on a sliding scale from 1 to 5, which could be indictated as a percentage in the clan listing.

I ask for feedback from my clan quite often but sometimes people are too busy or can't quite put things into words, if they could just click a button and their vote remain anonymous it might aid communication. Just an idea...
  2. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    13 Sep '04 17:45
    Originally posted by Exy
    I think it would be useful if clan members had a voting button to indicate how they think their leader is performing. It could be a simple thumbs up or down, or something on a sliding scale from 1 to 5, which could be indictated as a percentage in the clan listing.

I ask for feedback from my clan quite often but sometimes people are too busy or can't quite ...[text shortened]... just click a button and their vote remain anonymous it might aid communication. Just an idea...
    dont think that is a good idea ... i know that metallica members are happy so i dont need a baby voting button system to reassure me that i am doing a good job ... maybe you need to address your players differently (or maybe even sack those that dont communicate)
    as far as i am concerned i get a lot of feedback from all the players and critique as well if they think i am wrong on things (like when the forum issue popped up)

just my thoughts

boris
  3. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    18 Sep '04 00:25
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    dont think that is a good idea ... i know that metallica members are happy so i dont need a baby voting button system to reassure me that i am doing a good job ... maybe you need to address your players differently (or maybe even sack those that dont communicate)
    as far as i am concerned i get a lot of feedback from all the players and critique as we ...[text shortened]... ey think i am wrong on things (like when the forum issue popped up)

just my thoughts

boris
    well lets say that a clan leader is going to follow your advise and sack the people that dont ever reply to your mails That person has lets say 3 2000s in his clan. And the rest are at 1200-1600 you cant really afford to lose the 2000s but the 2000s weren't replying should he sack them?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree