Clan Leader MIA

Standard memberDeau
Help 25 Nov '11 15:39
  1. Joined
    29 Sep '10
    Moves
    25 Nov '11 15:39
    Hi there,

I'm a member of the newly formed Forking Geniuses clan. Our clan leader, Eezee, has apparently gone inactive and without his leadership the clan looks to be running out of games/steam.

None of the members I have contacted have heard from Eezee, nor do we know whether or not he's coming back. His profile reveals that he's a student and his disappearance coincides with the start of an autumn semester. Which might mean that he returns in xmas.

Is there anything the clan members can do to resume active play? So far the only options that seem to be available are wait for Eezee to return or to leave the clan for another. Neither option sounds very exciting! What else can we do?

All the best,

Dean
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    25 Nov '11 16:08
    Hello,

if one of you is open to captain the clan you can write to the powers that be and ask if they will do the exchange...

Otherwise ther are open spots in my clan 🙂
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    25 Nov '11 17:54
    Originally posted by Deau
    Hi there,

I'm a member of the newly formed Forking Geniuses clan. Our clan leader, Eezee, has apparently gone inactive and without his leadership the clan looks to be running out of games/steam.

None of the members I have contacted have heard from Eezee, nor do we know whether or not he's coming back. His profile reveals that he's a student and his disapp ...[text shortened]... r another. Neither option sounds very exciting! What else can we do?

All the best,

Dean
    Just a guess but I know a few here 'of that age' and on both sides of the Atlantic..it's a busy time for them as it's uni' next year, I wouldn't expect him back until after Xmas. Has nobody got his email address ?? Then again, he disappeared days after he formed the clan.
    Yes, send a note to admin, but it may well be 'too soon,' in his inactivity, for them to write him off...after all, he is still a subscriber. If you now want clan challenges or leagues, join another. Cheers, Dean.
  4. Joined
    29 Sep '10
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 04:49
    cheers guys, i've messaged the clan to let them know the options.
  5. Joined
    29 Feb '04
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 15:16
    I haved pay my subscribtion since early thursday and is not in force yet. WHY?
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    26 Nov '11 16:05
    Originally posted by johnnymaster
    I haved pay my subscribtion since early thursday and is not in force yet. WHY?
    What does this have to do with a missing clan leader?

It should have been placed in a new thread to address the problem you are having.

Anyway, you need to send feedback to admin to get this resolved.
    The link is at the bottom of the page under "support".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree