1. Joined
    28 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '10 21:55
    In order to be a clan leader do you have to play in that clan's league games? I'm supposed to take over leadership of The Germans clan and am wondering if my playing in the league games for the Beer Clan will affect this? Thanks for the help with this question.
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    26 Jan '10 00:08
    Originally posted by TSaffle
    In order to be a clan leader do you have to play in that clan's league games? I'm supposed to take over leadership of The Germans clan and am wondering if my playing in the league games for the Beer Clan will affect this? Thanks for the help with this question.
    No
  3. Joined
    28 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '10 00:17
    Originally posted by adramforall
    No
    thanks
  4. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    26 Jan '10 16:40
    "My Settings" -> "My Clan Settings" is where you can select the league shield for the clan you wish to play leagues for. You could change this every new season if you would like to.
  5. Joined
    28 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '10 23:54
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    "My Settings" -> "My Clan Settings" is where you can select the league shield for the clan you wish to play leagues for. You could change this every new season if you would like to.
    Yeah. I know about that as I play for the Beer Clan. Was worried this would get in the way of being the leader in another clan - which would kinda make sense to me.
  6. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    Moves
    28 Jan '10 10:03
    Yeah. I know about that as I play for the Beer Clan. Was worried this would get in the way of being the leader in another clan - which would kinda make sense to me.
    Why would it make sense to you? As a clanleader you are not obligated to play leagues for the clan you lead; you get choice. More freedom and choice is usually good, so that makes perfect sense to me🙂
  7. Joined
    28 Aug '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 23:28
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    Why would it make sense to you? As a clanleader you are not obligated to play leagues for the clan you lead; you get choice. More freedom and choice is usually good, so that makes perfect sense to me🙂
    Becuase I could understand that a clan leader would have to represent his clan in league games. The whole point of my original question was to ask if someone can be a leader and play league games for other clans because I didn't know the answer zozozo.
  8. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    Moves
    01 Feb '10 15:24
    Becuase I could understand that a clan leader would have to represent his clan in league games. The whole point of my original question was to ask if someone can be a leader and play league games for other clans because I didn't know the answer zozozo.
    Ok, I understand why you asked the question now. Fair question.
    Let me know if you need to know anything else about clans or leadership, I know all (read: alot) about it.
  9. Joined
    12 Nov '09
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 02:53
    Recently I joined clan Scotland. So far I've played 2 games for the clan (won 1, lost 1) but they don't show on my clan record. Anyone have any idea why this should be?
  10. Joined
    28 Aug '06
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 07:08
    Hey Rabbie,

Only when all the games are finished in that clan challenge will your games/points be shown.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree