Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Donation Dr. Brain
    Wizard of Darkness
    04 Jun '03 15:54
    Is this possible at all?Doesnt have to be a logo and it doesnt have to be next to the players name,but maybe in the profile.I know we can do it ourselves but a lot of guys dont even write profiles.

I like the clan idea and it will be nice to see who belongs to which clan without going through all the clans on the clan page.

2. Standard member Toe
    04 Jun '03 16:03
    Would not the 'multiple clan membership' issue arise again?
    (see 'split loyalties' thread in the clan forum)
  3. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    04 Jun '03 16:17
    I made a suggestion in another thread that all the clans you belong to should show up in your profile - just like the official site accolades do.. see my profile if you don't know what they are 🙂

Rhymester
  4. Standard member Toe
    04 Jun '03 17:48 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    I made a suggestion in another thread that all the clans you belong to should show up in your profile - just like the official site accolades do.. see my profile if you don't know what they are 🙂

Rhymester
    the present system as demonstrated in your profile isn't that extendable, so we'd need a little rearrangement then:

e.g(s)
    the RHP pawn a plus line of logos and the profile text below.

or a line of clan logos, then the pawn/text as is typical right now.

Or logos on the RHS one on top of the other, and text still on the LHS.

many options seem to be available, but not too hard to devise a good scheme. so it does seem to be a worthy plan in essence.

5. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    04 Jun '03 19:29 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Toe
    the present system as demonstrated in your profile isn't that extendable, so we'd need a little rearrangement then:

e.g(s)
    the RHP pawn a plus line of logos and the profile text below.

or a line of clan logos, then the pawn/text as is ...[text shortened]... a good scheme. so it does seem to be a worthy plan in essence.

I don't think the logo should be included in the profile - just the names of the clan or clans. If the player wants to they can use their clan logo as their profile pic anyway.
  6. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    05 Jun '03 00:51

I like this idea. I will add it during my 'profiles' revamp. (Along with showing tournament trophies)

-Russ
  7. Donation Dr. Brain
    Wizard of Darkness
    05 Jun '03 11:41
    Thanks Russ!