Clan management

Standard memberdfm65
Help 06 Aug '03 14:44
  1. Standard memberdfm65
    The Godfather
    e8
    Moves
    06 Aug '03 14:44
    i have a suggestion, which would mainly be useful for clan managers: a table showing what clan battles each member is currently engaged in, and perhaps a page where members can nominate a max number of concurrent games they are willing to play for that clan. this would make allocating players to clan battles much easier.
  2. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    06 Aug '03 15:21
    Originally posted by dfm65
    i have a suggestion, which would mainly be useful for clan managers: a table showing what clan battles each member is currently engaged in, and perhaps a page where members can nominate a max number of concurrent games they are willing to play for that clan. this would make allocating players to clan battles much easier.
    Great idea, i`m finding it hard enough to filter my way through clan matches as it is, and there`s only three of us. I`d rather have a few pages showing who`s playing who, than have to trawl through all the time.
  3. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    06 Aug '03 17:20
    This is something that we can't really do without... but as my fellow rebel says.. it would be of most use to clan leaders and in fact would be better, in my view, if a sort of view with this information for ALL clan members would be a great asset. I think it would be best if this overview screen was only viewable by the relevnt clan leader though.

Rhymester
  4. Standard memberCap10
    Head Psycho
    over here...or there
    Moves
    06 Aug '03 18:25
    I think this is a wonderful idea😀
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Aug '03 09:22
    Agreed. A very good idea. In my notebook as a 'to do.'

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree