Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 07 Jun '03 14:57
    Any chance of a link to page two of the clan list at the top of page one as well as at the bottom?

T
  2. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    07 Jun '03 15:02
    Originally posted by T1000
    Any chance of a link to page two of the clan list at the top of page one as well as at the bottom?

T
    Nah.... keep 'em hidden I say! Especially the Tree Rats
  3. 07 Jun '03 15:10
    Pah, you'll have changed your tune when the RHRC is kicking around the lower echelons
  4. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    07 Jun '03 15:15
    Pah, you'll have changed your tune when the RHRC is kicking around the lower echelons
    Anyone that even thinks about kicking me in the echelons had better think again!
  5. 07 Jun '03 15:25 / 1 edit
    Again??? Isn't thinking it once enough?

Anyway, it's the likes of you that's dragging this site down to the level of the lowest common denominator. I mean honestly, a simple request for a link turns into a discussion about your echelons in just three short posts - isn't there a responsible moderator around to bring an end to this kind of unsavoury behaviour?
  6. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    07 Jun '03 15:29

isn't there a responsible moderator around to bring an end to this kind of unsavoury behaviour?

*Looks around* and concludes.. no!
  7. 07 Jun '03 16:21
    Again??? Isn't thinking it once enough?

Anyway, it's the likes of you that's dragging this site down to the level of the lowest common denominator. I mean honestly, a simple request for a link turns into a discussion about your echelons in just three short posts - isn't there a responsible moderator around to bring an end to this kind of unsavoury behaviour?
    LOL