1. Joined
    13 May '08
    Moves
    22 Jan '09 18:01
    Forgive me if I'm the only one that doesn't know...but I've read the FAQ, yadda, yadda, yadda...

What's the difference between a clan and a club? What do they do differently?

Thanks.
  2. ALG
    Moves
    22 Jan '09 18:41
    Originally posted by louwilkinson
    Forgive me if I'm the only one that doesn't know...but I've read the FAQ, yadda, yadda, yadda...

What's the difference between a clan and a club? What do they do differently?

Thanks.
    clans are for subs only and clans can play in clan tournaments
    At least, I thought it was something like this 🙂
  3. The sky
    Moves
    22 Jan '09 18:541 edit
    - Clans play challenges against other clans. They may also play in the clan leagues, i.e. playing as a team against other teams. Clubs don't play against other clubs.
    - Clans are only for subscribers, clubs are open for both subscribers and non-subscribers.
    - Clans can have up to 20 members; for clubs, there is no limit so far (I think).
    - You can only join up to four clans, but as many clubs as you like.
    - Clans can start a private forum with as few as four members; clubs need 20 members to start a private forum.
    - Members of clubs with 50 or more members get a club rating in addition to their normal RHP rating. The club rating is only affected by games against members of the same club. Clans don't have their own rating.

I probably forgot some differences.
  4. Joined
    13 May '08
    Moves
    22 Jan '09 19:33
    ok....so they're both groups of people, but enough differences that they're not really the same thing at all.

ok....i got it.

thanks.
  5. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '09 06:26
    Originally posted by louwilkinson
    ok....so they're both groups of people, but enough differences that they're not really the same thing at all.

ok....i got it.

thanks.
    clans are more interactive and a bigger deal than clubs

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree