1. Standard memberIthrowwithClocks
    The Wackiest of ALL
    Holland
    Moves
    27 Apr '06 07:43
    Hi Folks,

I have discovered another chessite called www.chesshere.com. It is not better then RHP off course, except for one thing. The conditional move. When it is your opponents turn you can create a conditional statement. When opponents move this then you move that. When indead the opponent made that move the admin (server) will do your move. Perhaps it is an idea for RHP also

regards,

Ronald
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    27 Apr '06 09:12
    Originally posted by IthrowwithClocks
    Hi Folks,

I have discovered another chessite called www.chesshere.com. It is not better then RHP off course, except for one thing. The conditional move. When it is your opponents turn you can create a conditional statement. When opponents move this then you move that. When indead the opponent made that move the admin (server) will do your move. Perhaps it is an idea for RHP also

regards,

Ronald
    Surely you've been here long enough to know of the Site Ideas forum. If you'd read it fairly often you'd know this idea is discussed a lot and seems to be in the long term pipeline.
  3. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    27 Apr '06 10:24
    It is a good idea - but as mentioned - It would be better placed in the idea's forum
  4. in your face
    Moves
    27 Apr '06 13:16
    there's nothing like unconditional love, don't you all agree?
  5. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    27 Apr '06 14:13
    Originally posted by rook n roll
    there's nothing like unconditional love, don't you all agree?
    No, we do.
  6. Standard memberIthrowwithClocks
    The Wackiest of ALL
    Holland
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 20:16
    O yes... I am here for two years now, but I never read the forums well enough....so please don NOT blame me...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree