1. SubscriberJayboman1579
    Curmudgeon Supreme
    Jackson, Michigan
    Moves
    16 Sep '20 14:31
    Dang Microsoft updates!
    The update deleted my saved passwords so I've been having to do a bunch of work as you can well imagine.
    When I had to get a new password for RHP I was then able to login okay. But my game list screen config changed back to the default and I haven't been able to change it back.
    I was seeing games listed with the least amount of time the priority no matter what sort of tournament. 1 day left, then the 2 days left, etc.
    Now the games aren't listed in that order although I have that selected. Thanks a lot for your help!
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 Sep '20 15:45
    @jayboman1579 said
    Dang Microsoft updates!
    The update deleted my saved passwords so I've been having to do a bunch of work as you can well imagine.
    When I had to get a new password for RHP I was then able to login okay. But my game list screen config changed back to the default and I haven't been able to change it back.
    I was seeing games listed with the least amount of time the priorit ...[text shortened]... Now the games aren't listed in that order although I have that selected. Thanks a lot for your help!
    So what exactly ahppens when you click on "sort by" on the upper Right Hand of the "MyGames" screen?

And you probably did that but did you empty your Cache?
  3. SubscriberJayboman1579
    Curmudgeon Supreme
    Jackson, Michigan
    Moves
    17 Sep '20 13:42
    @Ponderable

What I see now after telling it to sort by least time remaining is not what I saw before that stupid update. Before I saw a list of games starting with the least time remaining: hours left, days left, etc.
    Now I see, for example, some with hours left, then it might go to two days, then one day, etc.
    I hadn't thought about emptying the cache. I'll explore Chrome to see how to do it.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Sep '20 13:52
    Sorting by "least Time remaining" should be timeout+timebank
    Sorting by "least Timeout remaining" is only the timeout (timebank is not considered)

So you are sure that you Chose the correct Option?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree