1. Joined
    17 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 00:41
    Going on cruise and will have very limited access to the internet. How can I make a copy of the boards in "Word" or some other program so I can study the board OFF-LINE then go back on line later that day and make my move. Thanks for your Help
  2. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 02:31
    Originally posted by GoingToCapeCod
    Going on cruise and will have very limited access to the internet. How can I make a copy of the boards in "Word" or some other program so I can study the board OFF-LINE then go back on line later that day and make my move. Thanks for your Help
    Hello. I would download a chess database, a good free option being SCID (http://scid.sourceforge.net/). Once that is done, enter the database and go to file -> new, and create your database so you can save your games (if prompted, set it to open with SCID). Now open your new database and minimize the box for now.

Once you have done that, you copy the pgn of each game from RHP into the database by going to my games -> opponent's move -> game history -> get pgn of this game. Copy that.

Now, return to your database and paste it under tools -> import one pgn game. Now just click import and that game will be in your database. Be sure to save the game though.

Then you can analyze your games off line.

Hope that made a little sense.

Regards,
    Drew
  3. Domincan Republic
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 04:11
    Originally posted by GoingToCapeCod
    You can also hit the Print screen button on your keyboard and then go to paint program and under the edit menu you hit paste and then save the image, after that you can watch that game as a picture. hope it helps, now you have two options.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 07:21
    I would like to have a feature that I can use to print out a particular board or a selection of boards on my printer. I would be happy if they can be arranged 4 or 6 boards in every sheet of paper.
  5. Domincan Republic
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 03:07
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I would like to have a feature that I can use to print out a particular board or a selection of boards on my printer. I would be happy if they can be arranged 4 or 6 boards in every sheet of paper.
    If you use my option just use the pictures of boards and paste them into a word document so they can be arranged as you like on a page and then print them.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 07:36
    Originally posted by Superman
    If you use my option just use the pictures of boards and paste them into a word document so they can be arranged as you like on a page and then print them.
    I already do, but it's kind of messy.
    Would be great if this was a feature in RHP from the start.
    Just chose the games, and click print out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree