1. Joined
    26 Jan '08
    Moves
    12 May '09 19:42
    Until about a week ago I was able to get right into blitz, see the list and play. Now, I go to Blitz and get a format screen but I don't see players. After a good while, the format screen becomes active and I can play, but after the game, I get the same problem again. What gives?
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 May '09 20:41
    I am having the same problem!
  3. Joined
    29 Sep '07
    Moves
    14 May '09 15:51
    SUDDENLY, AFTER MY OPPONENT WAS DOWN TO 13 SECONDS HIS TIME POPPED BACK UP TO 20 SECONDS....TWICE AND I LOST THE GAME !WHAT'S UP??????
  4. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    14 May '09 20:57
    Originally posted by le baron
    SUDDENLY, AFTER MY OPPONENT WAS DOWN TO 13 SECONDS HIS TIME POPPED BACK UP TO 20 SECONDS....TWICE AND I LOST THE GAME !WHAT'S UP??????
    The time settings in blitz have an initial time and an increment. The clock ticks down from the initial time, but each time you move the increment is added to your clock.
    If you (or your opponent) take less time per move than the increment then the time GROWS.

Try reviewing your time control more carefully - oh, and get your CAPS LOCK KEY FIXED.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree