delete a clan

delete a clan

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Jun 03

how can i delete a clan

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
06 Jun 03

Originally posted by Jeoin
how can i delete a clan
You can't. Once you create a clan, it is there forever. Plus, you can never create another one. At least that is the way the rules are now, perhaps that will change in the future.

and RedHotTed

Red Hot Rebel Clan

Moves
06 Jun 03

Originally posted by Jeoin
how can i delete a clan
I suppose you could edit it so that the name is blank and change the maximum number of members to 1 (or to the number currently in the clan). Also set it to the 'not accepting new challenges' state. It would be as good as dead then.

Rhymester

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
06 Jun 03

As the clan code matures over time, it may be possible, but for the time being, just 'park' your clan, as everyone suggested.

-Russ

T

Moves
06 Jun 03

Originally posted by Russ
As the clan code matures over time, it may be possible, but for the time being, just 'park' your clan, as everyone suggested.

-Russ
how about providing an RHP link to a standard 'deleted' can logo (like for example, the word deleted...)

That should be nice, obvious and only take a few mins to change the clan logo link when shutting down the clan.

Moves
06 Jun 03

thanks