1. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    30 May '03 05:37
    HELP!How do I delete finished games?Don't tell me to check the box and click on delete,that doesn't work.And in 'manage archives' menu,checking the box and clicking unarchive doesn't work either.:-(
  2. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    30 May '03 07:12
    Originally posted by SirLoseALot
    HELP!How do I delete finished games?Don't tell me to check the box and click on delete,that doesn't work.And in 'manage archives' menu,checking the box and clicking unarchive doesn't work either.:-(
    Finished games CAN'T be deleted... you just put them in your archives. Remember there are two players in every game and one might want to save it. Aparet from that there are operatrional reasons why the games need to stay (however some older games don't have the move histories with them just the finishing position).

Rhymester
  3. Amsterdam
    Moves
    30 May '03 22:51
    Do you mean you want to delete them from your games or your archives? You can't delete them from your archives. You can delete finished games from 'Your Games' by puting them in 'Your Archives'πŸ˜€

Olav
  4. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    31 May '03 05:18
    You mean to tell me they're to stay in my archives forever?!That's going to be a long list....πŸ˜•
  5. Steelers Country
    Moves
    31 May '03 05:22
    You mean to tell me they're to stay in my archives forever?!That's going to be a long list....πŸ˜•
    yep, that way its stored for other people to look at for refrence and stuff
  6. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    31 May '03 05:28
    Originally posted by UncleAdam
    yep, that way its stored for other people to look at for refrence and stuff
    For reference....My games??😳

LMAO ROFL LOL
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    31 May '03 08:45
    Once 'clans' have settled, and no more work is needed, I will be enhancing the 'my games' page. (I have some big plans)

Part of this will be the option to 'delete' a game, but as has already been said, they will never be deleted, just removed from your view.

-Russ

8. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    31 May '03 18:30
    Originally posted by Russ
    Once 'clans' have settled, and no more work is needed, I will be enhancing the 'my games' page. (I have some big plans)

Part of this will be the option to 'delete' a game, but as has already been said, they will never be deleted, just removed from your view.

-Russ

K,great idea😡
  9. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    31 May '03 18:57
    When I try to open my archives it takes anything up to 10 minutes and then often doesn't want to know when I try to look at a game... but there are an awful lot of games in there πŸ˜‰

Rhymester
  10. Amsterdam
    Moves
    02 Jun '03 13:11
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    When I try to open my archives it takes anything up to 10 minutes and then often doesn't want to know when I try to look at a game... but there are an awful lot of games in there πŸ˜‰

Rhymester
    I know a guy who also plays at a correspondence chess site...he has played even more games than you, Andrew. The site were he played wasn't as good as RHP and he couldn't find how many games he had played...so he started counting...and counting...and counting...and after 3500 games he found out that the total number of games was at the bottom of the page...Murphy's lawπŸ™‚

Olav
  11. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    02 Jun '03 13:34
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    I know a guy who also plays at a correspondence chess site...he has played even more games than you, Andrew. The site were he played wasn't as good as RHP and he couldn't find how many games he had played...so he started counting...and counting...and counting...and after 3500 games he found out that the total number of games was at the bottom of the page...Murphy's lawπŸ™‚

Olav
    I'd like to know how many different opponents I've had without counting...
  12. Amsterdam
    Moves
    02 Jun '03 13:46
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    I'd like to know how many different opponents I've had without counting...
    Well...if you start counting...check out the bottom of the page first!πŸ˜‰

It's a good idea though...it should be in the performance...thing...πŸ™‚

Olav
  13. Joined
    01 Jul '03
    Moves
    03 Jul '03 04:23
    I'm having the same problem. If you find a way to do it please email
    me at mlawrencemsc123@hotmail.com
    Thank you and good luck.
    mhl
  14. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    03 Jul '03 07:12
    Originally posted by mhl
    I'm having the same problem. If you find a way to do it please email
    me at mlawrencemsc123@hotmail.com
    Thank you and good luck.
    mhl
    Read the thread... you CAN'T delete finished games - just archive them and forget them πŸ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree