1. Joined
    19 May '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '10 00:43
    Hello!

Is there any way to delete games you have finished? I made a separate folder for games I'd like to keep but I'd like to delete the others.

Thanks in advance!

-BrooHa
  2. Joined
    19 May '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '10 01:021 edit
    Nevermind. Just found my answer at the bottom of tnhe FAQ. Wish you could delete them, though.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Jul '10 06:58
    Sometimes you'd like to bury them waaaay down where they'll NEVER be seen again. 🙁
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '10 07:14
    Originally posted by BrooHa
    Nevermind. Just found my answer at the bottom of tnhe FAQ. Wish you could delete them, though.
    When you have a game that is only yours, then it might be an idea. But you share it with your opponent. He might want to keep it.

Just forget about the games you don't want. Create a folder with the name "Deleted Games", put them there, and forget about them.
  5. Joined
    19 May '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '10 23:20
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    When you have a game that is only yours, then it might be an idea. But you share it with your opponent. He might want to keep it.

Just forget about the games you don't want. Create a folder with the name "Deleted Games", put them there, and forget about them.
    True. I just figured that the game information existed in both our profiles so if I deleted mine, he could keep his if he wished.

I will take your advice and move them to a "deleted" folder. Thanks!
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    20 Jul '10 12:23
    Originally posted by BrooHa
    True. I just figured that the game information existed in both our profiles so if I deleted mine, he could keep his if he wished.

I will take your advice and move them to a "deleted" folder. Thanks!
    Let us know the first time you visit your deleted folder to review a game also... it just may happen.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree