1. Joined
    30 Apr '04
    Moves
    01 May '04 15:11
    Hi All, my friend deleted a game, 2 moves old, and i believe I recieved an email to delete it too. However I deleted that email, now i seem to be stuck with a game he won't be playing, that I can't delete?

Any ideas out there please?

Thanks for your time.....
  2. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    01 May '04 15:26
    Originally posted by aramapa
    Hi All, my friend deleted a game, 2 moves old, and i believe I recieved an email to delete it too. However I deleted that email, now i seem to be stuck with a game he won't be playing, that I can't delete?

Any ideas out there please?

Thanks for your time.....
    If you go to 'my games' page there should be a delete option next to the game.
  3. Joined
    30 Apr '04
    Moves
    01 May '04 16:20
    thanks for the reply, but no, thats just the thing, next to some games iI have the delete option, but not that one....I think when its my turn?....maybe it`ll just get rid of itself after a while?

Thanks again tho..
  4. Amsterdam
    Moves
    01 May '04 18:05
    If he has deleted it, it should be already gone!

If you can't delete the game, it's already over 2 moves, you will have to wait for the option to claim the win then.

Olav
  5. Joined
    30 Apr '04
    Moves
    01 May '04 19:02
    thanks again, but no, its still there....as I say I know he tried to / did delete it, as I recieved an email to that effect, but deleted this email as I thought it wasnt important. I have no option to delete it, and now its just hanging around.....I guess something will happen to it soon enough....?

OK, Ta.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree