Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 01 May '04 15:11
    Hi All, my friend deleted a game, 2 moves old, and i believe I recieved an email to delete it too. However I deleted that email, now i seem to be stuck with a game he won't be playing, that I can't delete?

Any ideas out there please?

Thanks for your time.....
  2. Standard member SirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    01 May '04 15:26
    Originally posted by aramapa
    Hi All, my friend deleted a game, 2 moves old, and i believe I recieved an email to delete it too. However I deleted that email, now i seem to be stuck with a game he won't be playing, that I can't delete?

Any ideas out there please?

Thanks for your time.....
    If you go to 'my games' page there should be a delete option next to the game.
  3. 01 May '04 16:20
    thanks for the reply, but no, thats just the thing, next to some games iI have the delete option, but not that one....I think when its my turn?....maybe it`ll just get rid of itself after a while?

Thanks again tho..
  4. 01 May '04 18:05
    If he has deleted it, it should be already gone!

If you can't delete the game, it's already over 2 moves, you will have to wait for the option to claim the win then.

Olav
  5. 01 May '04 19:02
    thanks again, but no, its still there....as I say I know he tried to / did delete it, as I recieved an email to that effect, but deleted this email as I thought it wasnt important. I have no option to delete it, and now its just hanging around.....I guess something will happen to it soon enough....?

OK, Ta.