1. Standard memberzach918
    Banned
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '03 20:38
    Can this please be added? I have been looking alot at the players table this month (to see how I'm doing in MAP of the month) and can't go there directly from a game that I'm playing. For most people this wouldn't be a problem, its just that my computer is sooo slow that it seems like a waste of time to have to click on something else and wait for that page to load just to get to the players tables! Just a suggestion.

-Zach,
    MAP of the month King (hopefully for May)
  2. Steelers Country
    Moves
    12 May '03 21:07
    Originally posted by zach918
    Can this please be added? I have been looking alot at the players table this month (to see how I'm doing in MAP of the month) and can't go there directly from a game that I'm playing. For most people this wouldn't be a problem, its just that my computer is sooo slow that it seems like a waste of time to have to click on something else and wait for that p ...[text shortened]... t to the players tables! Just a suggestion.

-Zach,
    I asked Russ this in a message, I think he said its on the list🙂
  3. Amsterdam
    Moves
    12 May '03 21:45
    Originally posted by zach918
    Can this please be added? I have been looking alot at the players table this month (to see how I'm doing in MAP of the month) and can't go there directly from a game that I'm playing. For most people this wouldn't be a problem, its just that my computer is sooo slow that it seems like a waste of time to have to click on something else and wait for that p ...[text shortened]... t to the players tables! Just a suggestion.

-Zach,
    Well...you could press ctrl+n, that would put up a new screen and you can two things at one time!!!

Olav

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree