1. Joined
    15 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 May '11 01:55
    Hi, I introduced two players a couple of years ago, and was wondering if I could get a discount on my subscription? The players are: "Woodyb52" and "Fisherking108". My name is "Sidd Vicious".
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    26 May '11 02:21
    Originally posted by Sidd Vicious
    Hi, I introduced two players a couple of years ago, and was wondering if I could get a discount on my subscription? The players are: "Woodyb52" and "Fisherking108". My name is "Sidd Vicious".
    lol, I don't think so.
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    26 May '11 11:59
    Originally posted by Sidd Vicious
    Yes you can get a discount.

At present the discount rate is set at 0%.

When you introduce 8 more people who remain active paying members for at least 5 years I believe that the discount rate rises to 0.01%.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    26 May '11 13:28
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Yes you can get a discount.

At present the discount rate is set at 0%.

When you introduce 8 more people who remain active paying members for at least 5 years I believe that the discount rate rises to 0.01%.
    That makes all the sense in the world to me...lol, I say that as I missed out on the 'long term discount' because my brother in law initially subscribed for me and the renewal was a day late due to a 'different card' being used...same person, different card ( not one continued subscription I think they call it )..it then passed to my wife the last couple of subs. I do try to subscribe by myself but how can I possibly refuse all these kind benefactors 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree