1. e4
    Moves
    30 May '08 00:44
    Hi,
    Is there anyway to download players games in a PGN format?
    I've searched about and seen comments about downloads
    but cannot seem to find how to do it.
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    30 May '08 01:14
    Click on their user name (i.e. greepawn34), click view public games, click the game you want, on that screen is an option for get pgn of game....it is sent via e-mail or to an off-line application. I've never used it so maybe someone who knows better can help you more.
  3. e4
    Moves
    30 May '08 11:12
    Cheers - was actually on that screen did not see pgn download.
    (it works - email arrived OK)
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    30 May '08 17:37
    If you don't want to send it to yourself as an email, you can just highlight the whole pgn display and copy it, then open notepad or any text editor type program, and paste it in a new blank page, then just save it as a pgn file rather than a text file.
  5. Joined
    26 Apr '08
    Moves
    06 Jun '08 03:59
    How long can a player be on vacation? Infinity?

What about a player on vacation and who is in a tournament game?

I am in a 1/0 tournament and my opponent (in two games) has been on vacation for a week. Note, also that I notice him making moves in other games. Also note he is a much higher rated player than me and losing in both games against me.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Jun '08 07:17
    Originally posted by Clay1987
    I am in a 1/0 tournament and my opponent (in two games) has been on vacation for a week. Note, also that I notice him making moves in other games. Also note he is a much higher rated player than me and losing in both games against me.
    This is one of the disadvantages with the current vacancy system. It could be easily remedied, but I don't think people want to. Yet I see this kind of postings from time to time.
  7. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    06 Jun '08 12:20
    Originally posted by Clay1987
    How long can a player be on vacation? Infinity?
    Subscribers get 30 days of vacation per yearly sign-up. Those days can be used in any way the players sees fit. Stalling is a common complaint around RHP, but each player has the right to decide how to play his own games. Most of my games move along at a good clip. The ones that drag, well I just check in on them once in a while and wait.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree