Draw

Standard memberderek9037
Help 05 Sep '03 21:07
  1. Standard memberderek9037
    Elder Statesman
    Moves
    05 Sep '03 21:07
    What's the next step after I've offered a draw and my opponent has done likewise (ie it says on the game page Opponents Decision and when I click the link no move has been made and draw offered is in the box). What I mean is how do I now proceed to register this in my archive as a drawn game?

TIA
  2. Standard memberorkyboy
    Looooney Ork
    A galaxy far away
    Moves
    05 Sep '03 21:131 edit
    Originally posted by derek9037
    What's the next step after I've offered a draw and my opponent has done likewise (ie it says on the game page Opponents Decision and when I click the link no move has been made and draw offered is in the box). What I mean is how do I now proceed to register this in my archive as a drawn game?

TIA
    You have offered your opponent a draw. Next time your opponent moves he may accept the draw and the game ends and you can archive in the normal way. Or he may decline and the game continues. You will have to wait till your opponents next move to see what happens. Hope this helps. 🙂

p.s. Please consider joining the Loonies. 🙄🙄🙄
  3. Standard memberderek9037
    Elder Statesman
    Moves
    05 Sep '03 21:36
    Originally posted by orkyboy
    Next time your opponent moves he may accept the draw and the game ends and you can archive in the normal way. Or he may decline and the game continues. You will have to wait till your opponents next move to see what happens. Hope this helps. 🙂

p.s. Please consider joining the Loonies. 🙄🙄🙄
    My opponent has sent back his reply, no move - so I assume this means a draw. When you say the game ends, should it not show 1/2-1/2 or some other means of seeing it has ended? (sorry to appear thick, I've tried archiving the game but the result column is blank.

Ref. joining your clan, as you're the first to ask I would be delighted - 😏 tell me more 😀
  4. Standard memberorkyboy
    Looooney Ork
    A galaxy far away
    Moves
    06 Sep '03 09:09
    Originally posted by derek9037
    My opponent has sent back his reply, no move - so I assume this means a draw. When you say the game ends, should it not show 1/2-1/2 or some other means of seeing it has ended? (sorry to appear thick, I've tried archiving the game but the result column is blank.

Ref. joining your clan, as you're the first to ask I would be delighted - 😏 tell me more 😀
    Nope I'm baffled now 😕 Check with Russ. The game should have ended if your opponent has accepted the draw. This might be a bug.

There are 2 requirments to be in the Loonies

1) You have to have a rating higher than 0

2) You have to be nutty 🙂🙄

Welcome to the clan
  5. Standard memberderek9037
    Elder Statesman
    Moves
    06 Sep '03 09:24
    Originally posted by orkyboy
    Nope I'm baffled now 😕 Check with Russ. The game should have ended if your opponent has accepted the draw. This might be a bug.

There are 2 requirments to be in the Loonies

1) You have to have a rating higher than 0

2) You have to be nutty 🙂🙄

Welcome to the clan
    Sorted - my bad :'( - of course when it said "Opponents Decision" I thought that was it, but obviously it put's that on screen until he has made up his mind whether to accept the draw or not, in this case he replied the next day!!

Think I qualify on both counts for the clan, anyone who stacks at 38+ mph in the final sprint of a cycle race and breaks major bones has to be crazy 🙄🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree