1. Joined
    09 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 15:35
    I am unable to see my board online in my droid incredible 2. I can see the site and the screen which you click on to see your games. However, when I click on any of the games it just takes me to another screen instead of the game board. I am at my wits end to correct this. When I initially got the phone there was no problem seeing the board and I played for several days. I am not sure if I changed something or what, but now I can no longer play the games on my Droid. Thanks for any help! The screen it goes to when I try to select one of my games is the one with the headings: my games, new game, open invites, find player, public games, forums, player tables, tournaments, ladders, clans and sieges.:
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 15:52
    Originally posted by vanitytoys
    The screen it goes to when I try to select one of my games is the one with the headings: my games, new game, open invites, find player, public games, forums, player tables, tournaments, ladders, clans and sieges.:
    The headings you describe are standard for every page you go to on this site.

Are you unable to scroll down the page once you get to it, or is it just blank below the headings you describe?
  3. Joined
    09 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 23:29
    The screen that shows up whenever I try to get to a game is the one with the lefthand column with the vertical list as follows:
    refresh this board
    conditional moves
    view my games
    new game
    notebook
    flip board
    resign
    new game
    wait for this game
    wait for any game

analyze board game log info
    con. move queue print board

When I click on my games, it goes to the proper screen showing my games. However, when I click on any of my games, it goes back to the above described screen instead of opening one of my game boards.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 01:15
    If you don't get any help here, you may have to send feedback and see if that will get you some assistance.
  5. UK
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 08:29
    For what it's worth I use this site quite happily on my HTC Desire and have done ever since I got the phone.

Have you tried installing another browser since I believe Firefox is available i the marketplace. Maybe that will work better.

BVC

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree