1. Joined
    28 Jul '04
    Moves
    09 Sep '04 12:17
    I joined at redhotpawn.com and receive my e-mail notifications correctly. I changed to the timeforchess.com site but still receive my e-mail notifications from redhotpawn.com. How or where can I change this to receive my notifications from timeforchess.com???
  2. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Sep '04 12:20
    Originally posted by Surprize
    I joined at redhotpawn.com and receive my e-mail notifications correctly. I changed to the timeforchess.com site but still receive my e-mail notifications from redhotpawn.com. How or where can I change this to receive my notifications from timeforchess.com???
    Um, they are the same games, the site names are different but apart from that and some cosmetic differences, they are the same.
  3. Joined
    28 Jul '04
    Moves
    09 Sep '04 12:23
    I know that, but is there a way to change where you receive your notifications from?
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    09 Sep '04 12:301 edit
    I know that, but is there a way to change where you receive your notifications from?
    Have you tried logging on at your original RHP page, disabling the email notification, then logging out?

Then log on using the site format you prefer, and go in and enable the email notification from that one?

Don't know if this will fix it, but it might solve your problem.

regards, Marc
  5. Joined
    28 Jul '04
    Moves
    09 Sep '04 12:41
    I have tried that just now, but unfortunately it does not work. Thanks in any case for your help. It appears as if it is not possible.

Regards
    Surprize
  6. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Sep '04 12:534 edits
    No. It's one account whatever way you access it either from rhp, chess@work etc, you're still accesing your one account to play your games.

It's the same difference as accessing your Microsoft email from www.hotmail.com or www.msn.com, it's the same email address, same password, same inbox, just simply a different route to get to it.
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Sep '04 12:581 edit
    The 'brand' of your email is fixed at the time of registration.

You can not change this via site settings, but I will make the modification for you.

-Russ
  8. Joined
    28 Jul '04
    Moves
    09 Sep '04 13:04
    Thanks for the info, it makes sense.

Regards

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree