1. Donationlegionnaire
    Free Thinker
    New York City
    Moves
    26 Feb '03 22:10
    I was wondering if it might be possible to edit a message that you had sent along with your move in a game after the move had been made. Sometimes I'll have meant to say something to my opponent and forgotten to mention it, or made a mistake in my message and want to go back and correct it before they get a chance to see it. Is this possible?

Thanks,

-mike
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    26 Feb '03 22:32
    Originally posted by legionnaire
    ...and want to go back and correct it before they get a chance to see it. Is this possible?
    your message is readable immediately after you sent it.

but another thing: would it be possilbe to post not just the last but the last to messages (in different coulors)?
  3. Donationlegionnaire
    Free Thinker
    New York City
    Moves
    27 Feb '03 01:51
    Right, I know that the message is immediately visible after a move, what I meant was in a game with infrequent moves, like once a day, if you realize a change in the message that you wanted to make right after you've posted it, then you'll likely change it before your opponent has seen the message text.

-mike
  4. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    27 Feb '03 07:56
    Messages sent with moves are just as unstoppable and uneditable as the moves themselves. The only thing you can do is use the new player to player messaging service or send them an email.

Rhymester
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    27 Feb '03 12:00
    Originally posted by legionnaire
    Right, I know that the message is immediately visible after a move, what I meant was in a game with infrequent moves, like once a day, if you realize a change in the message that you wanted to make right after you've posted it, then you'll likely change it before your opponent has seen the message text.

-mike
    I already hat that idea with the notbook: why isn't it possible to write something down whein it is my opponent's turn?
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Feb '03 12:33
    The notebook will be 'editable ' one day (as it should be), but I am a little overwhelmed at the moment, so it is way down on the priority list.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree