1. Standard memberFreidenker
    Mad scientist
    Québec
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 17:25
    I would like to get ALL my games to build a database. However, I can only get my last 100 games by email, which would leave me with 113 games to download manually... is there another way ?
  2. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 21:002 edits
    Originally posted by Freidenker
    I would like to get ALL my games to build a database. However, I can only get my last 100 games by email, which would leave me with 113 games to download manually... is there another way ?
    i remember doing this a couple of years back, so this might not work anymore but:

go to Email Games and pick a longer time period (default is 30 days) - the list of games will start from chosen date and come forward in time (till it reaches its max of 100 games) - you then do it again from the new date you need

you can only max the days to 999 though so you will only get the ones from the last 2 and a bit years.

[edit]i just tested this and it does still work. I also see that your account is only a year or so old so you should get all your games within a couple of emails[/edit]
  3. Standard memberFreidenker
    Mad scientist
    Québec
    Moves
    23 Nov '07 22:28
    Yes, thank you, I have all my games now.

I'll try to remember to take all my PGN from now on 🙂
  4. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 12:54
    Originally posted by Freidenker
    Yes, thank you, I have all my games now.

I'll try to remember to take all my PGN from now on 🙂
    no probs - as long as you remember to do it every 2 and a bit years you will be fine - you should be wanting to update your database more regularly than that anyway i suppose (although i only ever did it once and have never gone back to update it)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree