1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    28 Nov '03 13:201 edit
    Can anyone who reported not receiving any email over the last week please tell me if this has now been rectified?

A fix has been uploaded, and I'm 99% certain this will solve your problems..

Thanks in advance.

-Russ
  2. Joined
    31 Jul '03
    Moves
    30 Nov '03 14:51
    Originally posted by Russ
    Can anyone who reported not receiving any email over the last week please tell me if this has now been rectified?

A fix has been uploaded, and I'm 99% certain this will solve your problems..

Thanks in advance.

-Russ
    Russ,

I have tried to send to myself a PGN game from the RHP site and it doesn't work. I don't receive any email.

Milou
  3. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    30 Nov '03 15:36
    I tried to email "all" myGames and I got the last 10 games, so everything works fine. 😀
    th
  4. Joined
    31 Jul '03
    Moves
    30 Nov '03 20:24
    Russ,

Please forget what I've said. I didn't receive emails because I have configured an anti-spam rule in my email program.

Milou
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    08 Dec '03 14:28

Two days ago I recived a mail that my opponent accepted my draw offer. is this normal (the first time that I got such a mail)
    and I just play at www.timeforchess.com but the inculdes link was to www.redhotpawn.com - just a remark.
    I perfer the colours at tfc, but perhaps it would be easier to have everyting on one domain and offer a "interface-setting" where I can choose my prefered tamplate.
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree