1. Joined
    04 Oct '02
    Moves
    04 May '03 23:43
    How do you email a game that you've archived? I tried to email a game that I archived and it produced a Blank email (no game) in my Inbox. I did the same thing to a game that I am currently playing and it worked fine. How do you email an archived game?
  2. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    05 May '03 01:52
    Originally posted by undergrace
    How do you email a game that you've archived? I tried to email a game that I archived and it produced a Blank email (no game) in my Inbox. I did the same thing to a game that I am currently playing and it worked fine. How do you email an archived game?
    Go to "Manage Archives" select Unarchive for the game you want to send. The game will then appear in "my games". Then email the game as normal.

-trekkie
  3. Joined
    16 Jul '02
    Moves
    12 May '03 16:31
    Originally posted by trekkie
    Go to "Manage Archives" select Unarchive for the game you want to send. The game will then appear in "my games". Then email the game as normal.

-trekkie
    I tried that, but still got a blank email. Emailing multiple games (that were then still archived) worked fine, though.

David

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree