1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    12 Sep '18 10:48
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Yes.
    Unrelated - can I ask you to take a look at the new RHP beta? (Available this week if it kills me!) . If you are having trouble with the emojis, it might be really useful for you to check out the new release before it goes into production.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 01:37
    I'd like to participate in that testing too.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 08:17
    Originally posted by @kewpie
    I'd like to participate in that testing too.
    Yes, of course. Thank you.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 18:36
    I'm testing myself right now, and if all goes well, I'll send some messages out tomorrow about accessing the beta.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 19:50
    Some issues on iPad, so Monday now. 😳
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 00:21
    Originally posted by @russ
    Strange that you don't see *any* emojis - is your Windows 7 OS receiving "updates"? (Security fixes, etc)
    No. [insert emoji here that indicates slight embarrassment about reality on the ground in Indonesia vis a vis the ubiquity of pirated software]
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 12:18
    I will try to make sure all popular OS options are supported...but unpatched Win 7 is very much an edge case. Sorry. 😢 <-Sad smiley
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 22:07
    Originally posted by @russ
    Unrelated - can I ask you to take a look at the new RHP beta? (Available this week if it kills me!) . If you are having trouble with the emojis, it might be really useful for you to check out the new release before it goes into production.
    Sure, although be mindful of the fact my set up is an unpatched Win 7 edge case.
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 22:13
    ....which is why your feedback will be so useful.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 01:24
    @russ said
    ....which is why your feedback will be so useful.
    My apologies. The real world seeped into my everyday affairs somewhat and this slipped off my radar. I take it I have missed the boat? The emoticons are still not visible.
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 09:08
    @FMF
    Unfortunately, you will be unlikely now to see emojis again until you upgrade your machine in one form or another. I can't justify the effort (and extra complexity) to hack in images again for the very few who remain emoji-less. Sorry.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 14:10
    @russ said
    @FMF
    Unfortunately, you will be unlikely now to see emojis again until you upgrade your machine in one form or another. I can't justify the effort (and extra complexity) to hack in images again for the very few who remain emoji-less. Sorry.
    Russ, the only emojis that FMF needs are the angry one, and the sneering one. Smileys not necessary.

Just trying to help. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree