Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member SirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    05 Jun '03 19:47
    Is it normal that I don't have emoticons when I start a new thread?
  2. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    05 Jun '03 23:02
    Originally posted by SirLoseALot
    Is it normal that I don't have emoticons when I start a new thread?
    Yes it's a little glitch. To get round it you just type the underlying symbols eg. a semicolon and a right bracket gives you

    Or you can edit your post after posting it and they will then be available.

    Rhymester
  3. Standard member royalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    05 Jun '03 23:13
    How do you use emoticons without just typing the symbols?
  4. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    05 Jun '03 23:19
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    How do you use emoticons without just typing the symbols?
    when you are on the screen that you write your post in - they are just to the write of the box you are typing in. Just click on the one you want
  5. Standard member royalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    05 Jun '03 23:39 / 1 edit
    Hmm...thanks. 836 posts and I hadn't figured out all of the symbols yet...
  6. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    06 Jun '03 04:06
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    when you are on the screen that you write your post in - they are just to the write of the box you are typing in. Just click on the one you want
    ...just to the "write"?...Rhymester, for shame!
  7. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    06 Jun '03 07:12
    Originally posted by rwingett
    ...just to the "write"?...Rhymester, for shame!
    It's a play on words