1. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    02 Mar '03 14:211 edit
    check out http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/viewhistory.php?gameid=171890 where move ten or so in e.p. but the pawn does does not disappear. is it a bug?
  2. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    02 Mar '03 14:53
    Originally posted by thire
    check out http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/viewhistory.php?gameid=171890 where move ten or so in e.p. but the pawn does does not disappear. is it a bug?
    I've seen that happen in one of my game histories.. the pawn stays on the board. Russ... where's that list of yours ;-)

Rhymester
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Mar '03 20:22
    This gets mentioned quite a bit now - so I guess it is something I have broken recently. (I don't believe it has always been this way)

Its on the list. 😉

-Russ
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    05 Mar '03 17:431 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    Its on the list. 😉
    another thing for the list:

you colour the squares very nice with green: I like this very much! but perhaps there is a little bug: sometimes when I move my King from e4 to e5 both squares are green like an apple (as I should be). but then I change my mind and I click on d5 and then all three squares are green, which is not normal.
    This "works" only sometimes, I can't always reproduce it. perhaps there is something with "in check" or so. Or is is because my PC is too old and slow and he makes this mistake. Perhaps others have also observed this?

(another little question @Russ: Do you read all posts here (sometime) or not? - just to be sure 😉 )
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Mar '03 20:49
    This is the one forum where I try to read all the posts. I will not guarantee that I will read each and every post - but it is rare for me to miss any.

-Russ
  6. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    05 Mar '03 21:30
    cool: this is the forum where you can find 90% of my postings 😉
    cheers
    th
  7. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    06 Mar '03 22:16
    Originally posted by thire
    another thing for the list:

you colour the squares very nice with green: I like this very much! but perhaps there is a little bug: sometimes when I move my King from e4 to e5 both squares are green like an apple (as I should be). but then I change my mind and I click on d5 and then all three squares are green, which is not normal.
    This "works" only somet ...[text shortened]... e my PC is too old and slow and he makes this mistake. Perhaps others have also observed this?
    okay, I think this is nothing "for the list": My computer is sometimes too slow (too many jobs running), that's the reason. And it's not just with the Kings. It was just Bull**** what I wrote before... 😳
    sorry!
    th 😵
  8. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    15 Apr '03 07:08
    Originally posted by Russ
    This gets mentioned quite a bit now - so I guess it is something I have broken recently. (I don't believe it has always been this way)

Its on the list. 😉

-Russ
    Russ
    Can you give us an update on what the bug is ? The problem has poped up in another thread (again), see below

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?id=4742&page=1

-mike
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Apr '03 13:20
    Originally posted by trekkie
    Russ
    Can you give us an update on what the bug is ? The problem has poped up in another thread (again), see below

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?id=4742&page=1

-mike
    Thanx, if I had only seen this thread I would have known how to spell en passant!
    😉
  10. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    17 Apr '03 19:59
    Nothing to report so far.

I just want to finish the 'clans' code and then I am into maintenance mode to iron out some silly bugs that have appeared such as this one. I am away for two weeks soon, so it may be a month away before this is fixed.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree