1. Joined
    27 Oct '03
    Moves
    27 Nov '03 06:24
    Hello,

If i am in a middle of a game and i want to end it now,,what can i do?and ofcourse the opponent will be the winer!!!!

It happned with me many times that my opponents withdraw and end the game in the middle of it and there situation bad,and ofcourse i won it,,,i just want to know how they make it!

Thank you,
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Nov '03 07:46
    Originally posted by The Egyptian worker
    Hello,

If i am in a middle of a game and i want to end it now,,what can i do?and ofcourse the opponent will be the winer!!!!

It happned with me many times that my opponents withdraw and end the game in the middle of it and there situation bad,and ofcourse i won it,,,i just want to know how they make it!

Thank you,
    Check the 'Resign' box on the game page and then click on the 'move' prompt. That will ellicit a 'are you sure' prompt. Click 'yes' and the game is over.

skeeter
  3. Joined
    27 Oct '03
    Moves
    27 Nov '03 10:04
    Thank you for reply i did it and it worked thank you.

But i want to know something in my stats what Drawn mean,,is this mean when i withdraw from a game,,,,,,and if that right how i can withdraw???

Thanks
  4. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    27 Nov '03 10:19
    Originally posted by The Egyptian worker
    Thank you for reply i did it and it worked thank you.

But i want to know something in my stats what Drawn mean,,is this mean when i withdraw from a game,,,,,,and if that right how i can withdraw???

Thanks
    Draw means that neither player has won or lost so the game is 'drawn'. Like in footbal where the score ends up 1 - 1.
    When you resign it goes down on your stats as a loss.

Andrew
  5. Joined
    23 Nov '03
    Moves
    27 Nov '03 10:241 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    27 Oct '03
    Moves
    27 Nov '03 10:33
    Helloooooooooo,

Thank you so much Mr Andrewwwwwwwwwwww,,,oh my God so it mean equal ,,thank you so much

There is another quistion,,i have a game timeout and i want to make a victory ,,Any one know how can i do it?

Thanks so much,

Adel
  7. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    27 Nov '03 10:34

Would like to try practicing that resign move?

you can practice it with me if you like.

you can resign on the first move!
  8. Spokane, WA
    Moves
    27 Nov '03 14:14
    On your "my games" page over on the right hand side, if you can claim a timeout then there is a "claim win" that you can click on. It will bring up a prompt, if you hit "ok" then you have just claimed the win and the game is over. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree