1. Joined
    19 Apr '08
    Moves
    29 May '10 23:00
    I had a game going with a dude, who was winning pretty much the entire game, and then I turned it around and took all his pieces. He was left with a complete loss, but instead of ending the game either resigning or letting me finish him off, he just pulled a coward move and stopped playing our game. I see that he logs in every day and I'm sure is playing other games, he just didn't want his points to go down.

But now I can't end the game. Can someone help? I don't think there was a timebank in this game, and there's no skull icon for me to end it. I read the FAQ but have NO idea how to end this game. I messaged him a few times in a month and he never wrote back.

Total coward.

Someone please help.
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    29 May '10 23:32
    Originally posted by veganvadim
    I had a game going with a dude, who was winning pretty much the entire game, and then I turned it around and took all his pieces. He was left with a complete loss, but instead of ending the game either resigning or letting me finish him off, he just pulled a coward move and stopped playing our game. I see that he logs in every day and I'm sure is playin ...[text shortened]... im a few times in a month and he never wrote back.

Total coward.

Someone please help.
    Every game on the site has a timebank. If your opponent is refusing to move you should be able to time them out.

Is this the game you're talking about Game 7415451?

If so then your opponent has exceeded the time limits and you should be able to claim the win. Go to your My Games page and look under the Actions column, there should be a little yellow skull icon next to the game that you can click on.
  3. Los Angeles
    Moves
    01 Jun '10 07:40
    I went over this game..Myself, I would have probably resigned!! Good for you.They should give you an award for perseverance!
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '10 07:47
    Originally posted by taipei5200
    I went over this game..Myself, I would have probably resigned!! Good for you.They should give you an award for perseverance!
    Game still in progress.
  5. Joined
    19 Apr '08
    Moves
    01 Jun '10 22:29
    Awesome. Thank you so much! I didn't see where the skull was and realized I had to scroll my screen all the way to the right to see it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree