1. Joined
    19 Oct '02
    Moves
    23 Dec '03 17:31
    Hi,

In my experience with the clans system, competition between clans has reached a point where clan leaders like to see equally matched games. Recently I have been messaging clan leaders detailing the order of the challenge in order to facilitate a fair matchup.

So I suggest that a clan leader should have the option to allow the opposing clan leader to match up players and games. In other words, just see who's gonna play who.

thanks
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Dec '03 17:49
    Originally posted by Black Lung
    Hi,

In my experience with the clans system, competition between clans has reached a point where clan leaders like to see equally matched games. Recently I have been messaging clan leaders detailing the order of the challenge in order to facilitate a fair matchup.

So I suggest that a clan leader should have the option to allow the opposing clan leader to match up players and games. In other words, just see who's gonna play who.

thanks
    Now that is a great idea. If you don't like the match ups you still get a chance to click a decline button....

Yes, I also do a lot of Clan Leader Chat to get the games even.

P-
  3. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    23 Dec '03 17:56
    Good idea.
  4. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    23 Dec '03 20:59
    I like this idea very much. Sometimes I get a bit tired to send a message everytime I make a challenge. Today I made about 25 challenges. So I have te send 25 messages with my line-up and asking for equally matched games. That are many words. Too many. 😕

Sander
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    23 Dec '03 22:00
    Originally posted by tejo
    I like this idea very much. Sometimes I get a bit tired to send a message everytime I make a challenge. Today I made about 25 challenges. So I have te send 25 messages with my line-up and asking for equally matched games. That are many words. Too many. 😕

Sander
    Copy and paste.
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    24 Dec '03 15:43
    Oh, man tejo... I think I've made just a little more than 25 matches to date... not in a day!

Ug!
  7. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    24 Dec '03 16:35
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Oh, man tejo... I think I've made just a little more than 25 matches to date... not in a day!

Ug!
    In which clan may that be, Phlabibit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree