Excellent Changes

Excellent Changes

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R

St. John's

Moves
30 Sep 03
1 edit

There have been so many great changes to the site lately, it's hard to keep up with them !! I was browsing the MY TOURNAMENTS feature and was wondering if there is a way to get your personal record of tournament wins/losses.........also a listing of your personal CLAN record of wins/losses.

One last thought ! There used to be a My Performance type of chart (?) that showed your record against all individuals......is this still available??

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
30 Sep 03

Originally posted by ROOMS2004
There have been so many great changes to the site lately, it's hard to keep up with them !! I was browsing the MY TOURNAMENTS feature and was wondering if there is a way to get your personal record of tournament wins/losses.........also a listing of your personal CLAN record of wins/losses.

One last thought ! There used to be a My Performance type of chart (?) that showed your record against all individuals......is this still available??
Those are good ideas.

Here is how to find "My Performance"

Click into "My Home"
Now click the "My Performance" Tab.

R

St. John's

Moves
30 Sep 03

[Here is how to find "My Performance"

Click into "My Home"
Now click the "My Performance" Tab.

[/b]