failed castle

Standard member9five
Help 15 Jan '04 05:17
  1. Joined
    30 Oct '03
    Moves
    15 Jan '04 05:17
    I'm new to this site, and in a game I caslted but only the rook movede, now.I'm 47 and have played off and on since I was 8yrs old,,, I do know the proper way to caslte,,,,, my question is is there any way to take back a move in such a case as this? or in a game if both agree to a change in position? any help is appreciate.........hey Win or Loose......this is the best site i have found yet.........thanks Redhot pawn Gene
  2. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    15 Jan '04 05:48
    both on the board and in redhotpawn, the convention is :

if you want to castle then move your king first.
  3. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    15 Jan '04 09:31
    Originally posted by 9five
    I'm new to this site, and in a game I caslted but only the rook movede, now.I'm 47 and have played off and on since I was 8yrs old,,, I do know the proper way to caslte,,,,, my question is is there any way to take back a move in such a case as this? or in a game if both agree to a change in position? any help is appreciate.........hey Win or Loose......this is the best site i have found yet.........thanks Redhot pawn Gene
    I just can repeat what flexmore wrote...
    and the rook is moved automatically! 🙂
    no, you can't take back a move. but you can start another game (even in the position before your "half" castling move.
    t
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    15 Jan '04 09:59
    All the help you need here :

http://www.redhotpawn.com/help/index.php?help=castling

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree