Fatal error

SubscriberScheel
Help 07 Sep '04 18:51
  1. SubscriberScheel
    Knight
    h8
    Moves
    07 Sep '04 18:51
    Links (animated buttoms at top) have died for me.

When trying to go to the forums, I get the error message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/redhotpawn.com/board/index.php on line 8

Something similar with other line number happens when trying to go to my Games, e.g.
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: loggedonreq() in /var/www/redhotpawn.com/myhome/mygames.php on line 14

I can however still acces my games through the link next to my login name (upper right corner)
    Similar I was able to get to this forum through the direct link at the site feetback formular.

So it seems to be related to the animated links ?
    I have gone through the e-mail verification.

regards Scheel
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Sep '04 19:18
    I can't reproduce your problem - so please log out and then in again, and send site feedback if this persists.

-Russ
  3. Aberdeen, Scotland
    Moves
    07 Sep '04 20:261 edit
    i had this problem for about two minutes last night. similar message but i didnt take note.

it wasnt related to any particular buttons though, it was just when i tried to access the site at all, although it passed quickly and is now functioning perfectly again
  4. SubscriberScheel
    Knight
    h8
    Moves
    08 Sep '04 22:32
    No problem the next time I tried to log in, but thanks for the swift reply.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree