1. Joined
    10 Jul '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '04 15:20
    I hope that I am not repeating an already suggested idea.

When analysing a board, it can be useful to see the board from the oppoents perspective!
    Thus, a 'button' to display the board the 'other way up' would be helpful for board analysis.

I am very much enjoying the site. See you on the squares,

HMC
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Jul '04 15:28
    Originally posted by HMC

When analysing a board, it can be useful to see the board from the oppoents perspective!
    Thus, a 'button' to display the board the 'other way up' would be helpful for board analysis.

HMC
    This will be added someday, but for the time being, you can go to the print view, which can be flipped!

-Russ
  3. Joined
    17 Feb '03
    Moves
    19 Jul '04 16:23
    Originally posted by HMC

HMC
    I usually just turn my monitor upside down 🙂

Feivel
  4. Manchester, UK
    Moves
    23 Jul '04 10:09
    I tell you what would be useful... if the info pop-up board on the My Games screen was displayed the same way up as the board in the actual game rather than with black at the top by default...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree