1. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 14:08
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    drop a post when u hear?
    im pretty interested how i can have 3 unrated games when i never played one😛
    I just got a response today.

They recalculated my stats and the two mysterious unrated games no longer show up. It seems it's a glitch in the system.

My guess is that non-tournament and non-clan games may go unrated if they don't get up to three moves, but if a tournament game doesn't then it's rated but it somehow gets counted on your stats as unrated.

I don't know if that's the case or it's a different glitch, but my record now shows:
    Games Played 213
    Rated 213

So send feedback and they'll either recalculate the stats or hopefully show you where you missed a game.
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 17:26
    they will just change the number of rated games to the total amount of games bcoz they are lazy, i think😛

but thx, ill send in some backing feed.
  3. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 17:33
    they will just change the number of rated games to the total amount of games bcoz they are lazy, i think😛

but thx, ill send in some backing feed.
    Maybe. I am planning on following up to ask what might have happened. I would hope that they would want the statistics to match as the highest priority.
  4. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 18:12
    hmm, id prefer they would make the site a bt faster, sometimes its pretty slow, then i wont care if a few statics are incorrect or i have a little less rating then i should have🙂
  5. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 19:00
    hmm, id prefer they would make the site a bt faster, sometimes its pretty slow, then i wont care if a few statics are incorrect or i have a little less rating then i should have🙂
    Well, I'm sure they have a long list of things to do. This may be somewhat easy to fix though. It's up to them to prioritize.

I always think that my rating is a bit lower than it should be 😉
  6. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    Moves
    18 Feb '08 22:54
    i posted the link of this tread in my suppport ticket ''they are lazy'' this will really help me i think😛
  7. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 01:29
    i posted the link of this tread in my suppport ticket ''they are lazy'' this will really help me i think😛
    I usually call the support staff that I interact with lazy, it really gets them motivated 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree