Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member IvorW
    Arbortrudor
    31 Mar '03 12:57
    I've been using this site for a week or so, and I'm impressed by how well it works.

Just one niggle. In challenges and open invites, is there any way to designate
    o preference when it comes to choosing Black or White? This allows the server to decide on the colour, when it creates the game, by tossing a random number.
  2. Standard member sunsetbeach
    Join our clan!
    31 Mar '03 22:26
    Originally posted by IvorW
    I've been using this site for a week or so, and I'm impressed by how well it works.

o preference when it comes to choosing Black or White? This allows the server to decide on the colour, when it creates the game, by tossing a random number.
    ooo, that's a cool idea
  3. 01 Apr '03 13:09
    Originally posted by sunsetbeach
    ooo, that's a cool idea
    yes I like the idea of that to

Andrew
  4. 02 Jul '03 00:08
    Originally posted by IvorW

And/or for opponents you play against continually, a button which appeared on game completion to start a new game with same parameters as the one that has just finished apart from players swap colours?
  5. Standard member SirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    02 Jul '03 04:33
    Originally posted by Chezzabug
    And/or for opponents you play against continually, a button which appeared on game completion to start a new game with same parameters as the one that has just finished apart from players swap colours?
    I believe that already exists.When a game is finished there's a 'rematch' button.Never used it,so I don't know what it does exactly,but I assume it starts a match with the same parameters.
  6. 02 Jul '03 05:03
    Originally posted by SirLoseALot
    I believe that already exists.When a game is finished there's a 'rematch' button.Never used it,so I don't know what it does exactly,but I assume it starts a match with the same parameters.
    No it only takes you to the New Game page with your opponents name placed in the Challenge Player box.

-trekkie
  7. Standard member SirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    02 Jul '03 05:08
    Originally posted by trekkie
    No it only takes you to the New Game page with your opponents name placed in the Challenge Player box.

-trekkie
    Oops 🙄