Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 30 Jun '05 18:26
    What's one to do if they find themselves the victim of forum or PM harassment? That being incessant mockery, veiled personal attacks and constant humiliation. Is it prudent to report the perpetrator to the proper authorities and hope for action or should I simply take matters into my own hands?
  2. 30 Jun '05 18:46 / 1 edit
    I`d spam their asses if i were you 😉
  3. Standard member Hand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    30 Jun '05 22:27
    Originally posted by darvlay
    What's one to do if they find themselves the victim of forum or PM harassment? That being incessant mockery, veiled personal attacks and constant humiliation. Is it prudent to report the perpetrator to the proper authorities and hope for action or should I simply take matters into my own hands?
    Has someone threatend to report you?
  4. Standard member MIODude
    me, not you
    01 Jul '05 01:32
    Originally posted by darvlay
    What's one to do if they find themselves the victim of forum or PM harassment? That being incessant mockery, veiled personal attacks and constant humiliation. Is it prudent to report the perpetrator to the proper authorities and hope for action or should I simply take matters into my own hands?
    I just change my wife's password, and she's stopped bugging me now.
  5. 01 Jul '05 16:47
    Be thankful that you can alert a mod. As a nonsub I can't do this, although it should be a basic human right.
  6. Standard member Hand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    01 Jul '05 18:39
    Originally posted by King Scotty
    Be thankful that you can alert a mod. As a nonsub I can't do this, although it should be a basic human right.
    Subscribe then you @$$ punching monkey molester.

    Plus, as a subscriber you could have rec'd this post.
  7. 01 Jul '05 18:50
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Subscribe then you @$$ punching monkey molester.

    Plus, as a subscriber you could have rec'd this post.
    How did I offend you?
  8. Standard member Hand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    01 Jul '05 19:20
    Originally posted by King Scotty
    How did I offend you?
    You didn't, I was being ironic... I assure you my comment was brilliant.

    On a serious note, you have been making use of the site for a considerable time. Maybe a subscription is called for, support the site. Where else can you get great international chess and abuse from A-holes like me?
  9. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    02 Jul '05 01:44
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    On a serious note, you have been making use of the site for a considerable time. Maybe a subscription is called for...
    Leave him alone, tosspot. Who do you think you are?
  10. 02 Jul '05 02:08
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Has someone threatend to report you?
    LOL
  11. Standard member Hand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    02 Jul '05 13:47
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Leave him alone, tosspot. Who do you think you are?
    Who do I think I am? I'm your Daddy b!tch. Plus, who are you to talk? You're easily as big an @$$ as I am.
  12. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    02 Jul '05 16:15
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Who do I think I am? I'm your Daddy b!tch. Plus, who are you to talk? You're easily as big an @$$ as I am.
    You're just the hole.
  13. 02 Jul '05 16:46
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    You're just the hole.
    LOL....That gets a nonsub rec.
  14. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    02 Jul '05 20:07
    Originally posted by King Scotty
    LOL....That gets a nonsub rec.
    Cheers, Spotty.

    😏
  15. Standard member Hand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    03 Jul '05 00:22 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Cheers, Spotty.

    😏
    Now you've got your own fan club. Do you have a secret hand shake? Code names? Bet no girls are allowed right?



    🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
    🙂🙂🙂😀🙂🙂🙂
    🙂🙂🙂😀🙂🙂🙂
    🙂🙂🙂😀🙂🙂🙂
    🙂🙂😀😀😀🙂🙂
    🙂😀😀😀😀😀🙂
    🙂😀😀😀😀😀🙂
    🙂🙂😀😀😀🙂🙂
    🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂