Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member zach918
    Banned
    05 Feb '03 15:28
    it gets annoying when you are playing a game and you have to click your games in order to get to the forum. you know the hyperlinks up @ the top of the page (ie home, your settings, your games, new game etc.)?? there should be one called forums up there! just a thought, my computer is slow :-)
  2. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    05 Feb '03 23:48
    Originally posted by zach918
    it gets annoying when you are playing a game and you have to click your games in order to get to the forum. you know the hyperlinks up @ the top of the page (ie home, your settings, your games, new game etc.)?? there should be one called forums up there! just a thought, my computer is slow :-)
    I will second that. There should be a way to get to the forums directly after making your last move.
  3. Standard member royalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    05 Feb '03 23:52
    There is. Look at the thing at the top left with "Site Map..." in it. Click the arrow, go to the 4th item down, "Forums". Click it.
  4. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    06 Feb '03 00:37
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    There is. Look at the thing at the top left with "Site Map..." in it. Click the arrow, go to the 4th item down, "Forums". Click it.
    It's a miracle! You caused that link to magically appear. Our prayers have been answered! 🙄
  5. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    06 Feb '03 08:52
    This was number 10a on my wish list... Russ said he'd look into it.
    It might be a good idea for folks to have a look at threads like:

    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?id=3268

    to see what else has already been suggested 🙂

    Rhymester
  6. Standard member zach918
    Banned
    06 Feb '03 13:51
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    This was number 10a on my wish list... Russ said he'd look into it.
    It might be a good idea for folks to have a look at threads like:

    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?id=3268

    to see what else has already been suggested 🙂

    Rhymester
    thanks for the tip
  7. 06 Feb '03 23:55
    i just figured that out!😛
  8. Standard member zach918
    Banned
    09 Feb '03 21:49
    they added a forum section in the blue area!
  9. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    10 Feb '03 00:39
    Better than that, in the new code (available sometime next week, maybe released to coincide with RHP's 2nd birthday ), there will be a menu link to all the different forums too.

    -Russ
  10. Standard member zach918
    Banned
    10 Feb '03 21:35
    Originally posted by Russ
    Better than that, in the new code (available sometime next week, maybe released to coincide with RHP's 2nd birthday ), there will be a menu link to all the different forums too.

    -Russ
    that will be good for new comers
  11. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    17 Feb '03 16:15
    Originally posted by Russ
    Better than that, in the new code (available sometime next week, [...]
    -Russ
    😀 I'm so curios... 😉
    thire