1. Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    18 Aug '04 21:20
    I noticed that a lot of times the moderatorsþadmins are very busy with other important stuff, that they forge to check the tournaments to see if they are full.

my suggestion is that every time someone sees a full tournament there will be a little option next to it sayng ´remind admin´ or something like that... or maybe just make this automatically, that every time a tournament is full russ will get a personal message or something.
    dont get me wrong, im not complaining, its just sometimes tournaments sit full for a few days (like now for example)

FNM
  2. Joined
    07 Apr '03
    Moves
    18 Aug '04 21:491 edit
    Originally posted by Faith No More
    I noticed that a lot of times the moderatorsþadmins are very busy with other important stuff, that they forge to check the tournaments to see if they are full.

my suggestion is that every time someone sees a full tournament there w ...[text shortened]... tournaments sit full for a few days (like now for example)

FNM
    Moderators can not start tournaments.

PM Russ, and he will get to it, but I like your idea.

-TT
  3. Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    18 Aug '04 22:04
    Originally posted by TimmyToilet
    Moderators can not start tournaments.

PM Russ, and he will get to it, but I like your idea.

-TT
    if mods will be able to star tournaments things would go much quicker... by now the tournament could have been started already, and the new tournament could have been already half way full i think.

PS: are you a moderator tim?
  4. Joined
    07 Apr '03
    Moves
    19 Aug '04 13:17
    Originally posted by Faith No More
    if mods will be able to star tournaments things would go much quicker... by now the tournament could have been started already, and the new tournament could have been already half way full i think.

PS: are you a moderator tim?
    Yes

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree