1. Joined
    03 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 04:15
    How come it is possible that one of my game over and I loast even maintaining the tme limit????
    The Game id is 1828355
  2. Joined
    15 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 05:10
    Originally posted by jitu22
    How come it is possible that one of my game over and I loast even maintaining the tme limit????
    The Game id is 1828355
    I just checked out the game ID and you lost because you were timed out. Hope this helps.
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 05:25
    Originally posted by what is going on
    I just checked out the game ID and you lost because you were timed out. Hope this helps.
    If you will notice he said he was maintaining the time limit. (?) So how could this statement help him if indeed he is correct.? Is it possible he is not correct? Very probbable that it is the case. But where is the evidence? What is his time bank? I cannot tell. All I can tell is that the game states he lost because of being timed out. What am I missing?
  4. Joined
    15 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 05:43
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    If you will notice he said he was maintaining the time limit. (?) So how could this statement help him if indeed he is correct.? Is it possible he is not correct? Very probbable that it is the case. But where is the evidence? What is his time bank? I cannot tell. All I can tell is that the game states he lost because of being timed out. What am I missing?
    He could not have been maintaining the time limit otherwise he won't be timed out. But you have a point there. It is possible that he was playing a game with 1day timeout with no timebank. Yeah, have to check out the evidence. my apologies for the earlier statement.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 06:08
    Every single time we get one of these threads it turns out that the site isn't wrong the person either can't tell time or doesn't know how timeouts and timebanks work.

Also you were two pawns down at the point you got timed out.
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 10:11
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Every single time we get one of these threads it turns out that the site isn't wrong the person either can't tell time or doesn't know how timeouts and timebanks work.

Also you were two pawns down at the point you got timed out.
    Yes, that is pretty much understood, and agreed but, still it would be nice to be able to see a players time outs and time banks in the public Games area. It would not only help to confirm and explain this issue but also to learn more about a players move history and game tendencies. I like information. It helps to boggle my mind. By the way I like your new avatar. Is that a margarita?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree